Daylight Hours in Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
- The longest day of the year is 15:03 long and the shortest day is 8:56 long.
- The longest day is 6:07 longer than the shortest day.
- At midday the sun is on average 48.4° above the horizon at Pathfinder Dam, Wy.
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°).
Pathfinder Dam, Wy Sunshine & Daylight Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Hours of Daylight Nearby Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) N
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) ENE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) ENE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 110.9 kms (68.9 miles) NNE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) ENE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) E
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 281.6 kms (175 miles) E
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 133.8 kms (83.2 miles) SE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) ESE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) ESE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 224.4 kms (139.4 miles) SE
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 169 kms (105 miles) S
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) SE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) SE