| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pathfinder Dam, Wy in October is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.1mm (0.9in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Pathfinder Dam, Wy October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Pathfinder Dam, Wy:
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) N
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) ENE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) ENE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 110.9 kms (68.9 miles) NNE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) ENE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) E
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 281.6 kms (175 miles) E
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 133.8 kms (83.2 miles) SE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) ESE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) ESE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 224.4 kms (139.4 miles) SE
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 169 kms (105 miles) S
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) SE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) SE