| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pathfinder Dam, Wy in December is slightly cold at -3.1 °C (26.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.6 °C (16.5 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. A feeble 9.7mm (0.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:06 long and the longest day is 9:19 long with an average length of 9:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Pathfinder Dam, Wy December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Pathfinder Dam, Wy:
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) N
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) ENE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) ENE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 110.9 kms (68.9 miles) NNE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) ENE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) E
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 281.6 kms (175 miles) E
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 133.8 kms (83.2 miles) SE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) ESE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) ESE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 224.4 kms (139.4 miles) SE
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 169 kms (105 miles) S
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) SE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) SE