| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pathfinder Dam, Wy in April is a little cool at 7.1 °C (44.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Pathfinder Dam, Wy April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Pathfinder Dam, Wy:
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) N
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) ENE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) ENE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 110.9 kms (68.9 miles) NNE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) ENE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) E
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 281.6 kms (175 miles) E
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 133.8 kms (83.2 miles) SE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) ESE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) ESE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 224.4 kms (139.4 miles) SE
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 169 kms (105 miles) S
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) SE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) SE